Embark on a smooth path to homeownership with VA Home Loans, an exclusive offer for military veterans and active-duty personnel. These loans offer a host of benefits, making homeownership accessible and affordable.
VA Loans stand out with notably low-interest rates, ensuring manageable monthly payments. A unique feature of VA Loans is the absence of monthly mortgage insurance, offering the lowest payment compared to other loan programs. These cost savings allow you to direct your finances toward other vital financial objectives.
VA Loans also eliminate the necessity for a down payment, offering you the chance to avail 100% financing. The program’s flexibility allows you to make a down payment if desired, offering further customization to your specific requirements.
With VA Home Loans, you’ll not only gain from the comprehensive support provided by the VA but will also have access to various home financing options designed to turn your homeownership dream into reality. Seize this exclusive opportunity and start your homeownership journey today.
VA Home loans benefits:
- Avail 100% financing, making homeownership more achievable.
- Enjoy low fixed rates with no pre-payment penalties.
- No monthly mortgage insurance payments.
- Eligibility extends to almost anyone who has served in the military.
- VA loan eligibility is re-usable, doesn’t expire, and in some cases, widows can also utilize their spouse’s eligibility.
- Experience lower closing costs, saving money during the home-buying process.
- VA loans are “assumable” to all creditworthy buyers, including non-veterans.
- Easy refinance options in case interest rates decline.
Get Your VA Certificate of Eligibility
The first step in the VA Loan home buying process, after consulting with our loan consultants, is acquiring your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You can apply online, in person, or allow our team to assist you. Kickstart your homeownership journey today and click here for a complimentary consultation.
How to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (COE):
- Let First World Mortgage get your COE for you! It’s FREE and usually only takes 24 hours to receive your certificate from the VA! This is the fastest and easiest way to obtain your certificate for a VA home loan.
- Apply online at the eBenefits website: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal
- Go to your local regional offices to apply in person.
VA Eligibility Chart