Are you a military veteran or currently serving in the military? If so, you may qualify for a VA Home Loan, a program designed to make home ownership easy and affordable for our servicemen and women.
With VA Loans, you not only benefit from incredibly low-interest rates, but you also enjoy the advantage of no monthly mortgage insurance premium, unlike other government programs. This makes VA loans the most cost-effective option compared to any other loan program available.
Another remarkable feature of VA Loans is that you are not required to have money for a down payment. The VA offers this program with 100% financing, giving you the flexibility to choose whether or not to make a down payment.
Take advantage of the benefits that come with being a military veteran or active service member. Explore the possibilities of VA Home Loans and secure a place you can call home.
VA Home loans benefits:
- Enjoy the benefit of 100% financing, eliminating the need for a down payment.
- Benefit from low fixed rates and the freedom from pre-payment penalties.
- Say goodbye to monthly mortgage insurance premiums.
- Eligibility extends to almost anyone who has served in the military, with additional possibilities for widows to utilize their spouses’ eligibility.
- Experience minimal closing costs, making the loan process more affordable.
- VA loans are “assumable,” meaning creditworthy buyers can assume the loan from non-veterans.
- Explore easy refinance options in case of lower interest rates, providing flexibility and potential savings.
Hop to Get Your VA Certificate of Eligibility
Once you’ve connected with our knowledgeable loan consultants, the initial stage in your journey towards a VA Loan involves acquiring your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Applying online, in-person, or through our assistance, we streamline the process for you. Take the first step now and click here for a free consultation.
How to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (COE):
- Let First World Mortgage get your COE for you! It’s FREE and usually only takes 24 hours to receive your certificate from the VA! This is the fastest and easiest way to obtain your certificate for a VA home loan.
- Apply online at the eBenefits website: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal
- Go to your local regional offices to apply in person.