VA Home Loans – 100% Financing | Military & Veterans
If you are a military veteran, or if you are currently serving in the military, you may be eligible for a VA Home Loan. VA Loans make home ownership easy and affordable!
Not only are interest rates very low, but there is no monthly mortgage insurance premium like all other government programs – making VA loans the lowest payment compared to any other loan program.
In addition to this, you are not required to have money for a down payment. The VA offers this program at 100% financing, although you are free to make a down payment if you choose.
VA Home Loans Benefits:
• 100% Financing.
• Low Fixed Rates & No Pre-Payment Penalties.
• No Monthly Mortgage Insurance.
• Just about anyone who has served in the military is eligible.
• Re-Usable, Doesn’t expire, In some cases, widows can even utilize the eligibility of their spouses.
• Minimal Closing Costs.
• “Assumable” to all credit worthy buyers (NON-VETS “ok”)
• Easy Refinance options if rates go down
How to Get Your VA Certificate of Eligibility
After you speak with one of our loan consultants, the first step in the home buying process for anyone considering a VA Loan, is obtaining his or her Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You can apply online, apply in person, or have us process the request for you.(click here for a free consultation)
How to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (COE):
1. Let First World Mortgage get your COE for you! It’s FREE and usually only takes 24 hours to receive your certificate from the VA! This is the fastest and easiest way to obtain your certificate for a VA home loan.
2. Apply online at the eBenefits website: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal
3. Go to your local regional offices to apply in person.
VA Eligibility Chart