Are you a mortgage loan underwriter with more than 3 years experience, and looking to join one of the top mortgage lenders in Connecicut?
First World Mortgage is seeking an Underwriter to join our growing team! Qualified candidates will have at least 3-5 years of recent underwriting experience for residential FHA/VA/Conventional loans. Local Applicants Only. No phone calls please.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team
The talented professionals at First World Mortgage work at one of the fastest-growing and top mortgage lenders in Connecticut – which has a respectful, fun and “family” work environment. Our team members work independently, but with the support, training and supervision needed to grow in their respective expertise. Get all the benefits and experience of working for a large corporation, but the closeness and career advancement opportunities of a mid-sized mortgage company.
• Mortgage credit underwriting and property evaluation
• Analyze mortgage loans and deliver valid credit decisions
• Perform timely reviews of stipulations/conditions submitted.
• Maintain quality control standards while maintaining production standards by company’s definition.
• Provide stellar customer service to all staff by effectively explaining credit decisions.
• Perform other job related duties and special projects as required.
• Able to prepare reports for review.
Requirements for this Position
– Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in underwriting FHA/VA and Conventional loans.
– Thorough understanding and strong working knowledge of credit, underwriting, credit policy and financial statement analysis with thorough knowledge of DU and LP.
– Must possess strong property evaluation, overall risk analysis, and analytical skills
– Be able to examine loan documentation for accuracy and completeness
– Service oriented with great personality.
– Experience with Conventional & FHA a MUST
– CFHA, USDA, HFA, and 203k underwriting experience is a PLUS!
– Solid compensation package with generous benefits
– Friendly and fun working environment
– Supportive staff with state of the art technology
– Medical, Dental, and 401k